Last Updated: January 2020
Please read the Terms of Service carefully before you start to use Animationlancer.
Customer Support team is available 24/7, Contacting our Customer Support team
can be sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Terms & Phrases
Users who purchase services on Animationlancer.
Exclusive proposals that a Seller can create in response to specific requirements of a Buyer.
Requests made by a Buyer to receive a specialist Offer from a Seller.
Disagreements experienced during an order between a Buyer and Seller on Animationlancer.
The aggregated amount of your Revenue as a Seller and/or credit from returned payments or cancelled orders as a Buyer.
Credits that Animationlancer may provide users to be used only for purchases on Animationlancer, subject to these Terms of Service or any other applicable laws and/or terms.
Additional services offered on top of the Seller’s services for an additional price defined by the Seller.
Allow Sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets Sellers price their service for a basic price of over $5.
Where the Seller can describe their services and where the Buyer can create an order and purchase services from the Seller.
Where Buyers and Sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered service.
are the formal agreement between a Buyer and Seller after a purchase was made from the Seller’s services Page.
Payment Services Provider(s)
Service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the Animationlancer platform, including with respect to the collection of funds from Buyers in connection with the purchase of services. Also, the remittance and withdrawal of funds to Sellers in connection with completed services and the holding of funds in connection with Animationlancer Balances.
The money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can either withdraw or use to purchase services on Animationlancer, subject to the Terms of Service.
who offer and perform services through services on Animationlancer.
- Only Registered users may trade on Animationlancer.
- Animationlancer Service Pricing starts from $5 however the final price of any delivered service is determined by the Sellers(Animationlancers).
- Buyers are billed upfront by Animationlancer to fund their Animationlancer accounts and purchase Services from Sellers.
- Orders may be placed through the order button, found on the Sellers Services Page.
- Sellers may not cancel orders without cause. Cancelling orders without reason will affect Seller reputation.
- No payment for services offered by Sellers may be made outside of the Animationlancer Platform.
- Buyers are granted all rights to delivered work unless otherwise stipulated by the Seller. Additional charges may be issued for accolades such as “commercial licenses” – Please see Commercial Use License below.
- Animationlancer reserves the right to utilize all published and delivered work for promotional purposes.
When using the website, you shall be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password and other credentials and for secure access to your device. You shall not assign your account to anyone. The Company is not responsible for unauthorized access to your account that results from misappropriation or theft of your account. The Company may refuse or cancel service, terminate your account, and remove or edit content.
The Company does not knowingly collect personal data from persons under the age of 16 (sixteen). If you are under 16 (sixteen) years old, you may not use the website and may not enter into the Terms under any circumstances.
If you are one of our registered Animationlancer(Sellers) then this section is for you. This section will clearly explain how the selling platform works; how the buyers will purchase from you; how you will be bill the buyers; and how you will be billed the buyers; and how buyers will be refunded if that it is required.
- Sellers create services(jobs) on Animationlancer which registered Buyers are allowed to purchase. This includes Custom Offers which may be requested from the registered buyers.
- Animationlancer.com bills 10% of the job value set by the Animationlacer(Seller). Eg. If the job value =$10, Animationlancer will receive a 10% commission =$1. Seller Profit = $9 Animationlancer.com Commission =$1
- Cancellation of an order will refund the Buyer in full.
- Revenue earned by Animationlacers is subject to a 14-Day clearance period post job completion. Top Rated and Pro Animationlancers receive a 7-Day clearance period.
- Only Animationlancer methods of payment may be utilized in order to issue withdrawals (explained in withdrawals section)
- Animationlancers Rating is calculated by Buyer Reviews.
- Animationlancer reserves the right to temporarily or permanently disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity.
- Animationlancers(Sellers) are responsible for paying any direct or indirect Taxes which may apply to them depending on residency or location.
Seller Service Tiers
- Services created on Animationlancer are User Generated Content.
- Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active services based on their Level status.
- 10 services/jobs for Level 1 Sellers.
- 20 services/jobs for Level 2 Sellers.
- 30 services/jobs for Top Rated Sellers.
Job (Service) Guidelines
- Services may include pre-approved URL’s provided that they do not violate any Animationlancer Terms of Service.
- Services must include at least one image which correctly portrays the Sellers workability. Failure to upkeep the work standard provided in the image will be considered as a violation and treated as such.
- Services may include an approved video, provided that it does not violate any Animationlancer Terms of Service.
Job (Service) Extras
These are additional services offered by the Seller at a fee which has been set by the Seller
- The Number of Service Extras allowed is based on Seller Level.
- Service Extras Must be directly related to the main Service being sold.
- Service Extras include the option to extend the duration of order as Extra Service may require extra time/resources.
- Services Extras may be removed for violations of our Terms of Service.
- Sellers may create Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a Buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the Seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Animationlancer’s Terms of Service.
Services and/or users may be removed by Animationlancer from the site for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement, and violation of a third party’s terms of service.
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of services
- Spam, nonsense, or violent or deceptive services
- Services misleading to Buyers or others
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Offering to prepare academic works on behalf of Buyers
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Exceedingly low-quality services
- Promoting Animationlancer and/or Animationlancer services through activities that are prohibited by any laws, regulations, and/or third parties’ terms of service, as well as through any marketing activity that negatively affects Animationlancer relationships with users or partners.
- Statements on the services Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Removal of Service and account with possible legal action.
Animationlancer is about helping Sellers and the best we know how to do this is by rewarding those who have performed exceptionally and invested in their businesses by utilising tools provided by Aninmationlacer.
- Animationlancer Sellers can gain account Levels based on their activity, performance and reputation.
- Levels Achievable: Level 1; Level 2 and Top Rated Seller.
- Negative Performance reviews may result in account demotion.
- To withdraw funds, you must have a verified Animationlancer account.
- Animationlancer profiles may only be associated with one account.
- Revenue earned by Animationlacers is subject to an up to 14-Day clearance period post job completion.
- Only the amount available to you may be withdrawn.
- Withdrawals are final and may not be undone/reversed.
- PayPal is the approved payment method used by Animationlancer for both the buying and selling of services. Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency.
- You may not offer Direct Payments to Sellers.
- Animationlancer reserves the right to use all publicly delivered work for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request specific work from the “Post Request Feature”.
Purchasing Jobs (Services)
- Buyers pay Animationlancer for the creation of orders from the Seller Services Page. Buyers understand that Animation serves as the Payment collector for services performed by the Sellers and will hold funds until jobs are completed.
- Animationlancer serves as the Sellers limited authorized payment collection agent. We will mitigate Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Animationlancer (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) and Animationlancer (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Terms of Service.
- Buyers may request Custom Orders to address their requirements.
- Service fees are added at the time of purchase where a Buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay.
- As a Buyer, your existing Animationlancer Balance will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not deviate from paying Sellers via anything other than the Animationlancer Platform. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support by emailing email@example.com.
- To prevent fraud, our payment providers are authorised to collect additional information on transactions which cannot be accessed by Animationlancer.com
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Animationlancer, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Animationlancer; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Buyers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the services price shown on the services page.
- Buyers agree that they are responsible for their own Tax requirements.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be issued a unique order number.
- Sellers will deliver work via the “Deliver Work” button on the order page.
- Failure to complete the order as promised may result in order cancellation by unfulfilled order. Sellers ratings will be affected by jobs undelivered or delivered with sub-par work.
- Orders are marked as complete once they have been delivered. Orders are automatically marked as complete after 3 days of delivery without a modification note being submitted.
- Conflicts are advised to be settled between Buyers and Sellers without intervention however the resolution centre is available if a private resolution is not possible.
- Sellers are notified via email when a buyer orders a service.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they have specified in the Service description. Failing to do so, will allow the Buyer the opportunity to cancel the order once it becomes marked as late. This will hurt the Sellers reputation.
- Sellers must send completed files as proof that the Work has been completed.
- Users are responsible for scanning their files for viruses and Animationlancer will not be held responsible for damages incurred due to damaged files.
- Buyers may utilise the “Request Revisions” button on the Order page if the Delivered work does not match the requirements sent to the Seller at the beginning of the Order Process.
- Reviews provided by buyers are an essential part of Animationlancers process in finding the Sellers who are providing exceptional work. Thus we encourage a clear communication chain between buyers and sellers to ensure that reviews provided are accurate.
- Feedback provided on buyers is the same as that provided to Sellers. It holds the same trust attributes and may discourage Animationlancers from working with you again in the future.
- Reviews will not be removed unless they are in a direct violation of Animationlancer Policies.
- To prevent misuse of the system, only Buyers and Sellers who have engaged each other with actual remunerated business will be allowed to review each other.
- Reviews from buyers and sellers will be displayed on their profile pages.
- Withholding Work for favourable reviews from buyers is prohibited.
- Buyers have 3 days to review and respond to work once it has been delivered. Once the time has elapsed, it will be automatically marked as completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 10 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 10 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their Buyers through mutual cancellations.
Disputes and Cancellations
There is nothing we want more than for our Buyers and Sellers to negotiate fairly and we encourage that all conflicts are resolved without Animationlancer intervention. We do however realise that this cannot always be possible, which is why we have a Resolution Centre available to both our Buyers and Sellers.
- Cancellations Requests may be performed through the Animationlancer Customer Support Team. Cancellations will be processed upon assessment of the misconduct.
- If an order has been completed, cancellation may only be requested within 14-Days of the order being marked as completed. Should the request be justified, the Buyer will be remunerated and the Sellers account debited. In the rare event that the Sellers account does not have adequate funds, this will result in a negative balance.
- Orders are not eligible for cancellation based on the quality of work and instead, buyers are highly recommended to rate the services received.
- Buyers are advised to attempt to resolve with Sellers first. Complaints will not be entertained until conflict resolution is attempted between Buyer and Seller.
- Animationlancer Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- The Seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the Seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active Animationlancer user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- The Seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to Buyers.
- The Seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed-upon order requirements.
- The Seller requests additional payments, on or off the Animationlancer platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The Seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from Sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the Seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- Animationlancer Customer Support will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents Buyers and Sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Centre that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Animationlancer does not Refund funds back into the Buyers Payment Provider Account.
- Purchases are refunded back into the Buyers Animationlancer account for future Animationlancer purchases.
- The refunded amount will not include Animationlancer Service Fees.
- Deposited funds may be refunded, however, this action is subject to approval, and will be administered by our Customer Support Team to prevent any fraud.
User Conduct & Protection
Animationlacer aims to maintain a friendly environment which is community-driven and professional. This section of the document advises users on how to conduct themselves while interacting on the Animationlancer Platform. To report user misconducted which violates the Activationlancer Terms of Service, please contact our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- To protect user privacy, conducting communications outside of Animationlancer is strictly prohibited.
- All necessary personal information sharing may be exchanged via the order page.
- Animationlancer does not guarantee the level of service offered to Buyers.
- All file exchanges and work deliveries must be performed via the Activationlancer platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language or violent messages will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- Animationlancer is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Animationlancer to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Animationlancer.
Types of Violations
who violate our Terms of Service or user misconduct may receive warnings on
their account. These notifications will be sent via email and will be notified
in their accounts. Warnings will not halt account activity but may result in
account suspension or even permanent disabling of the account based on the
severity of the offence.
Adult Services & Pornography – Animationlancer does not allow any exchange of adult-oriented or pornographic materials and services.
Inappropriate Behavior & Language – Communication on Animationlancer should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Animationlancer condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others.
Phishing and Spam – Animationlancer takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited.
Privacy & Identity – You may not publish or post other people’s private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page.
Authentic Animationlancer Profile – You may not create a false identity on Animationlancer, misrepresent your identity, create an Animationlancer profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person), or use or attempt to use another user’s account or information.
Intellectual Property Claims – Animationlancer will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service.
Fraud / Unlawful Use – You may not use Animationlancer for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse & Spam
Multiple Accounts – To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account.
Targeted Abuse – Abuse is not tolerated on Animationlancer. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts – You may not buy or sell Animationlancer accounts.
The website, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Animationlancer and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to copy, modify or adapt the Site in any way.
Animationlancer reserves the right to place any account on hold or permanently disable user accounts if the User breaches these Terms of Service.
- Disabled accounts are not allowed to sell their services on Animationlancer.
- Disabled account owners may contact Customer Support for more information on the disabling of their account.
- Users have the option to enable various security features to protect their accounts from unauthorised usage.
- Users may verify account ownership of accounts by providing materials which prove ownership.
- All disputes which cannot be resolved between Buyers and Sellers must be dealt with by contacting Animationlancers Customer Support.
- Utilising Animationlancers platform after a change in Terms of Service will be taken as an acknowledgement of the changes and the acceptance of these Terms of Service.
User-Generated Content (“UGC”) refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the website. All content uploaded to Animationlancer by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content.
Animationlancer does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Furthermore, Animationlancer is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by sellers. We provide no warranty concerning the services, their delivery, and any communications between Buyers and Sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate service offerings.
Unless clearly stated otherwise on the Seller’s services page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the Seller, and the Seller waives all moral rights therein.
Additional payments may be requested for a Commercial Use License.
Voice Over services
For Voice Over services, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the Buyer is purchasing basic rights, (which means the Buyer is paying a onetime fee allowing them to use the work forever and for any purpose except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
If you intend to use the voice-over to promote a product and/or service (except for paid marketing channels), you will need to purchase the Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) through services Extra. If you intend to use the voice-over in radio, television and internet commercials, you will need to purchase the Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) through services Extra.
Voice-over Commercial Buy-Out
When purchasing a Voice-over services, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased Voice Over (except for commercials, radio, television and internet commercial spots).
By purchasing a Commercial Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the basic rights, the Seller grants you with a license to use the Voice Over for any corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes. Corporate, promotional and non-broadcast purposes means any business related use for the creation of, or to promote a for-product profit or service (except for paid marketing channels), such as (by way of example): explainer videos posted to company websites, social networks or email campaigns, audiobooks, podcast intros, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
By purchasing a Full Broadcast Rights (Buy-Out) with your order, in addition to the Commercial Rights, the Seller grants you with a license for full broadcasting, which includes internet, radio, and TV “paid channels” including (by way of example): television commercials, radio commercials, internet radio, and music/video streaming platforms, and strictly excludes any illegal, immoral or defamatory purpose.
This Buy-Out is subject to Animationlancer’s Terms of Service. There is no warranty, express or implied, with the purchase of this delivery, including concerning fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither the Seller nor Animationlancer will be liable for any claims, or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license, the delivery or your use of the delivery.
Commercial Use License
By purchasing a “Commercial Use License” with your order, the Seller grants you a perpetual, exclusive, non-transferable, worldwide license to use the purchased delivery for Permitted Commercial Purposes.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Disclaimer of Warranties
use of this website, its content and any services obtained are done at your own
risk. The content and services listed on this website are provided on a “As
Available” basis and come with no warranties of any kind.
Neither Animationlancer nor any person associated with the company are responsible for any warranty associated with content services listed.
If you require further clarification on any of the Terms of Service, or require further information about a particular section, contact the support team on firstname.lastname@example.org